Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Everyday Oiler and Second Chance Boxer Rescue join forces!



By now you may know how passionate our family is about boxers.  We LOVE them!  After we rescued Diesel we decided we'd be a rescue family for life.  I'd always followed Second Chance Boxer Rescue (SCBR) on Facebook but really started paying attention after the unexpected loss of our big Diesel boy.  Jason wasn't ready for another dog.  The hurt was still too fresh.  I befriended the lovely Mary Bayly who processed our application and did our home visit just to "get ready" when the time was right.  Then she sent me a picture of Super Cooper.  I think you can all guess where the story went from there :)  

I am so happy to partner with SCBR to help raise funds needed in order to continue saving these amazing babies!  Medical costs are through the roof and it seems SCBR is always dealing with one major medical catastrophe after another.

I've been using Essential Oils myself for some time and only recently began blogging about them - which has been a ton of fun!  I am super excited to share that over the next two weeks, all proceeds from Essential Oil sales processed under member ID 2260821 will go straight to Second Chance Boxer Rescue.  Help me in supporting this amazing organization by entering the world of Essential Oils which are a fantastic way to promote natural healing, cleaning, and health.

Over the next two weeks I'll share daily tidbits on different uses for Essential Oils for both humans and pets.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment